Lower school girls enjoy a number of extra-curricular activities and socials throughout the school year:
* To develop leadership skills, girls have the opportunity to become form leaders and
members of the school council.
* Boarders can also become part of the food committee.
* Second formers develop their mentoring skills through the shadowing system.
* Third formers take part in a special, off timetable, study skills course.
* First form activity week in Shropshire.
* Second form team building.
* Third form induction day learning skills
* First formers have a Christmas social in the Autumn Term, a social with Aldro School in
the Spring and a croquet challenge, treasure hunt and BBQ in the Summer.
* Second formers have a Christmas social (usually with Harrow) in the Autumn Term, quiz
and fish and chip supper in the Spring Term and a Summer disco.
* Third formers have a Christmas social (often with Eton) in the
Autumn, followed by Spring and Summer discos.
ISI Inspection: "Pupils' excellent social awareness contributes to the outstanding relationships within the school"