Head’s Commendations – Friday 9 February 2018
Awarded by :
- Ms Brailey, to Fourth Former Havana, for going above and beyond expectations in her revision for the end of topic test, CB4. She produced some excellent revision notes, and then achieved the top grade of the class.
- Mrs Alisha, to Sixth Former Julie, who has put great time and effort into improving her English. She continues to impress with her determination to succeed.
- Mrs Furey, to Fourth Former Charlotte, for achieving full marks in three vocabulary test in French.
- Ms Paterson, to Third Former Zoe, for showing great creativity, top research skills and innovation in creating her own website in a RS project about persecution and genocide.
- Mrs Furey, to Fourth Formers Jemma and Evelyn, for excellent written work on festivals in French.
- Ms Treanor, to Second Former Hannah, for producing an excellent piece of writing explaining the problems of living in squatter settlements.
- Mrs Westerman, to First Former Lucy, for outstanding map work project.
- Ms Treanor, to Second Former Isabel, for making good use of key terms in a superb Geography homework on life in a squatter settlement.
Well done to you all!